to make this lovely dress for a New Year party, and it took
me almost 4 rainy days to do it.
learned how to sew, but one day I had to make a costume
for a live action roleplay and since then I make all my
costumes, using my grandma advice when I'm in trouble...
This dress was made from a pattern I had, and I used a lot
of pictures of this gown from the movie and from the
LOTR Costume website.
this dress using the Burda 2484 pattern, changing
only a few things : the neck ( in "V" ), and the
sleeves ( I added a tight sleeve within the largest one,
which was lined ). I also made a belt and added lace around
the neck and strings around the arms.
cotton fabric and white lining ( the dress is entirely lined
on the pictures to get a larger view